Pierre-Emmanuel is very professional and available, his coffee is exceptional, I highly recommend.
Always quality roasting. Never disappointed, special mention for the pure origin organic Madagascar!
Varied and always high quality coffees that we enjoy tasting. With telework, our coffee consumption has exploded, and it is from the Cafés des Alpes that we get our supplies!
A passionate roaster!
- After 10 years in coffee marketing, I wanted to create my own recipes!
- A priori simple, the art of roasting is acquired over the long term: mastering your cooking, choosing the right coffees, being attentive to climate hazard which influence the quality of the harvest, testing, monitoring...
- I think you have to be passionate and master this subtle mix between what mother nature offers us and a bit of alchemy, nose, sight, energy, machine...
Each roast is unique!
The specificity of Cafés des Alpes!
The coffee market is:
-125 million employees worldwide.
-20 million small producers.
-Cafés des Alpes favors coffees from small cooperatives and works to develop its direct purchases with some producers!
To know !
Average farm size is less than 5 ha
- 1ha = 1000 to 1200 trees
- 1 tree = 3 to 4k g of coffee cherries = 1.2 kg of seeds, once worked, pulped = 1 kg of roasted coffee that you can enjoy in your cup!
A choice of premium green coffee.
Cafés des Alpes:
-A choice of premium green coffee!
-I work to offer you a varied aromatic choice!
The majority of our coffees are classified SCA >80/100:
- Speciality Coffee Association. This association constitutes a global community that campaigns for a sustainable and equitable activity from the producer to the barista.
A roasting that sublimates the aromas!
- Roasting is the art of cooking a seed so that it turns into a beverage that can present up to 800 different aromas!
- Each cooking will be adapted according to the humidity of the grain, its origin, the ambient weather.
- My goal: to maximize the taste quality of your coffee!
- Whether ground, or bean, whatever your coffee maker, you will appreciate a coffee with neither bitterness nor acidity.